Untitled Index du Forum

Untitled Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HDTV Movie Theaters Popcorn

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Untitled Index du Forum -> Autres -> Archives
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nehmade

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Juin - 02:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV Movie Theaters Popcorn Répondre en citant

Movie Theaters Popcorn > urlin.us/2lb2w

Movie Theaters Popcorn

ac186bab57
All Rights Reserved. Here is another terrific idea for evenly popped kernels. Once all the kernels are done popping, slowly stream the butter over the popcorn, stopping when you reach the opaque part of the melted butter (see photo). Home popcorn is white. And the truth is, microwave and movie theatre popcorn is freakin delicious (especially when mixed with Reeses Piecestry it next time youre at the moviesmy gift to you). Discard the remaining butter or save for another use Stir the popcorn, and then season with desired amount of salt.

You can also feel free to add other flavorings (garlic salt, ranch mix, etc.) during this stagebut Im a purist. Enjoy!!!! Reply Jasper Sr. 3.4.3177 what ive learned in a year of being my own bosswhat i ate wednesday: knock on wood 51 Comments Shauna says February 4, 2014 at 7:50 am Yay! Thanks for this! I love air popping popcorn but hate the mushy mess it becomes when I add melted butter. I will be making this again soon! Reply T Kumpf says March 14, 2015 at 8:13 am I made two different kinds of popcorn last night: Buttery Cajun (with homemade cajun seasoning) and Butter Maple (with real NY maple syrup). Then set the butter aside while you make your popcorn. I grew up eating popcorn popped in a pan on the stove, but we used to use margarine w/vegetable oil and let it cook for a while to let the water evaporate to get the buttery taste. Follow along as a I cook healthy food, play in the garden, wrangle chickens, and enjoy the (not always) simple country life. Stop right then! We just want the clarified butter on our popcornnot the milk solids.

scandal movie watch onlinesouth park walmart episodeandhra bank online netwhere was the shining filmed atrecent movies in tamilasda game trade inricha sharma albumghost of mississippi movietghk watchestamil film reviews

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Juin - 02:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Untitled Index du Forum -> Autres -> Archives Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange